How do we fix technology and process issues?
- We start with some exploratory conversations to get to know each other better.
- We do a quick inventory of your issue. We want to know what we are talking about. Which experts from our team are needed to help fix the issues?
- Then we do a “deep dive” into the existing technological setup and possible solutions we could implement. Our architects and analysts listen to your questions, provide feedback and freely discuss constraints, requirements, goals, and other conditions that a solution must meet.
- Where necessary, we do have several refinement sessions. In these, we not only find out the best technological solution, but we also look further at User Stories to set up a first good outline of fixes that need to be made. This also gives us the insight to form a complete team based on the required expertise and to map out a work process.
- We do a POC: Proof of Collaboration. In 3 to 6 sprints we validate the agreed work process, while at the same time delivering the first working increment(s) in software. In fact, this is part of our ongoing delivery process. We only choose the POC because it can bring out the possible “process pains” of an eCommerce project. With this approach, we can tackle and apply fixes at an early stage, instead of letting any problems snowball.
These steps give a powerful boost to the trajectory of the whole project and provide the best foundation to then set in motion an endless series of sprints, shaped by inspection, adaptation, and working software.