Wanted: Tech Lead - Full Stack Engineer
Do you love Software Engineering, and do you want to be closely involved in the entire development process, from start to finish? Have you fully mastered the Agile process, and would you like to be in direct contact with the Product Owner? Then you might be the ideal candidate for our outstanding position as Tech Lead - Full Stack Engineer.
This is us
We are rb2, a boutique software development agency. We build web apps. We are distributed over four locations in Asia and Europe. We currently are at 90+ people with a huge drive to grow: more knowledge, more complexity in products and projects and more challenges.
We work daily with a lot of fun on complex and scalable web apps. Always at the center of our client’s business. We build apps for a variety of clients, from startups to corporates, including T-Mobile, GoBear and BookChoice. Our teams are distributed in tribes and squads, and work end-to-end Agile.
This is what you will do
You are going to design, improve and develop new features, security, performance, etcetera of the mission-critical systems used by our clients. You will also contribute to and review user stories, requirements, and design documentation and write automated tests for the use cases and requirements.
We give you the opportunity to stay sharp by trying cutting edge technology, to improve and/or find better solutions and fulfill the technical vision of the organization. You will serve as advocate for the quality of the software and the software development process in general. Therefore, you will interact daily with the development team in China and the Netherlands.
It is your job to take ownership over project timelines, features and deliverables. You will contribute to the DevOps process and toolchain and work with customers when needed.
This is what we ask
You have a learning attitude. Not only to master new technologies and programming languages, but also on the interpersonal level. You realize that the value of your work has a big human and quality factor and want to become better at both. You are proven to be able to give, ask and incorporate feedback.
You have experience in building great products, from inception to production, using your strong analytical skills and conceptual and (software) architectural understanding to the max.
You feel at home in high-performing distributed teams and you help improve team performance. You have the independence to speak up when needed. Besides that, you live and breathe continuous delivery and recognize yourself in the following profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering;
- As we hire for great potential and a strong fit with the team, rather than experience, we consider 8+ years of work experience a strong plus, but this can be substituted with excellent capabilities;
- Experience with test driven development & test automation;
- Experience with continuous delivery and deployment, preferably using tools like Docker, Kubernetes;
- Interest in bleeding-edge open source technologies, and able to advise management and clients on using these;
- Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams and agile way of working
- Drive to explore and learn new technology, work on hobby projects and share this with colleagues;
- Strong vision on technologies, visits technical conferences / meetups, gives presentations and workshops;
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Willingness to (temporarily) work on a (remote) customer’s location.
This is what we offer
Competitive salary, good secondary working conditions, an amazing company atmosphere, a tight-knit agile team that socializes together, relocation support, healthy lunches. Latest Apple or Lenovo hardware. We offer a challenging environment, guaranteed. Time and space for experimenting with new cool tech, guaranteed.
Next to all of this, we value fun and socializing very much: from boat trips to ski trips. But we do not have to leave the company office for a bit of fun. In our office we have our own café ‘De Groene Draeck’ which is host to our great ‘vrijmibo’ (Friday afternoon drinks).
Do we offer the challenge you are looking for? We like to meet you. Send your resume and motivation to [email protected].
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld.