This is us
We are rb2, a technical development agency. We build web applications. We do this with 75+ rb2 members spread over four locations in Asia, Africa and Europe. And always according to the Agile methodology because we believe in a transparent approach, a flexible way of working and the rapid deployment of software. We have a huge hunger to grow. More knowledge, more complex matter and certainly more challenge!
You are an energetic, result-oriented person who proactively takes responsibility. You have extensive experience in managing IT projects and you are a real controller who involves everyone in the process and is constantly working on coming up with solutions to make the project even better. You are a strong communicator (both internal and external) and the perfect ambassador for rb2. You can serve as a critical sounding board for our stakeholders and you can easily put yourself in someone else’s position. You are also a true thought leader in the field of Agile: you know the ins and outs of this and you know how to inspire your colleagues with your progressive view. Have we just described you? Then read further, because we have a vacancy that suits you perfectly.
This is what you will do
As a Delivery Manager at rb2 you are responsible for managing various IT projects. You are the driving force behind the successful completion of our projects and you not only work at our office in Purmerend (near Amsterdam) but also often at the client's location.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that our development teams perform optimally both within the Netherlands and offshore (China, Nigeria, and Portugal).
- You are responsible for the correct progress of the development process. You ensure that our team members do not take on too many (or too little) activities, you monitor all process agreements and the planning. Of course, you do that with various tools such as JIRA, Confluence, or Microsoft TFS.
- You advise and communicate with the Product Owner about (technical) strategic choices/ priorities for the backlog.
- You specify, prioritize, verify and validate functional wishes and requirements and translate these into concrete technical solutions. Of course, this is not a one-man job, but you work closely with our IT Director, CTO, Tech Leads and developers.
- As a guardian of our projects you identify risks, bottlenecks, and deviations and you take action to remove them.
- You ensure that you, the client and our offshore development team stay on the same wavelength.
- You are responsible for maintaining and developing (cross and upsell) relationships with our clients.
This is what we ask
- Bachelor or master educational level
- Relevant work experience in a (complex) IT environment
- Knowledge and understanding of IT architecture and development processes
- Scrum certified, with knowledge of scaled Agile methods, SAFe / Less
- Mastery of the English language is a must
- Willing to travel
- Willing to work on client’s location
This is what we offer
You will work in a close team of peers, play a leading role within the delivery management team and work on challenging projects for great clients, such as T-Mobile, GoBear and Bruna. In addition, we offer you:
- A market-level salary
- Excellent additional benefits
- Travel options
- Many fun trips: from boat trips to a great winter sports getaway
- A bar where you can kick off the weekend with your colleagues
- A delicious lunch!
Are you curious and do you recognize yourself in this job description? We would like to get to know you. Send your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.